The Lane family had great basic landscaping on their yard around their beautiful home. When they wanted to expand their entertainment area, Etowah designed a beautiful outdoor kitchen, a little getaway and meditation area and enhanced planting to give them year round pleasure. A couple of years later Etowah went back to the property for more improvements, including creating a rose garden, removing unwanted and overgrown plants and replacing them with beautiful shrubs and flowers.
Types of Work
- Outdoor kitchen and bar for friends and families. Stone fire pit and seat wall.
- Enhancement Plan – considered light and soil conditions as basis for selecting plants which will provide year around interest through flowering and plant characteristics.
- Stepping Stone Patio under the existing arbor with connections to house and stairs.
- Planting arrangements in existing planters.
Words from the homeowner
Prior to hiring Etowah we moved into a home where the yard and landscaping were neglected by previous owners. Once we engaged Etowah we were able to re-design and reformat the yard to always be pretty, but also low maintenance and have long-term continuous blooms depending on the season. Careful planning of balance and aesthetics so there was am oasis created in the yard has made it easy for us to make the investment upfront and enjoy the returns with low maintenance thereafter. So worth it! Great relationships and a long-term commitment!
– Liezel Lane (M.A. Ind Psych., VIP NAPW)